Comments allow visitors to add feedback to your posts and pages. If you choose to enable comments on your posts (you can turn them on and off in Theme Options), then a comment form will appear at the bottom of the posts and visitors will be able to give their views on your posts.
Control your comments:
- To control your comments’ settings from your WordPress dashboard click on SETTINGS > DISCUSSION
- From here you can choose how visitors can leave comments, set rules for moderation and control how and when you are notified.
To disable comments:
- To disable comments – from your WordPress dashboard click on SETTINGS > DISCUSSION
- Un-tick the ALLOW PEOPLE TO POST COMMENTS ON NEW ARTICLES. This will affect all future posts and pages
- For existing posts and pages (or if you only want to affect some of your posts), go into specific posts or pages
- Click on SCREEN OPTIONS (at the top of the page) and tick the DISCUSSION box
- The Discussions options will appear at the bottom of your page
- You can now un-tick the ALLOW COMMENTS box
- In your Theme Poetry Appearance>Theme Options>Blog you can remove the form from the page by Disabling Comments
Manage existing comments:
- To manage existing comments – from your WordPress dashboard click on COMMENTS – here you will see a list of all comments on your site
- Hover over a comment and a menu will appear, allowing you to Approve/Unapprove, Reply, Edit, Trash or Spam that comment.