BEFORE YOU CHANGE THEMES:
Our themes are built for WordPress websites that are self hosted, so you will need to have WordPress installed to use them.
Please be aware – whilst your site — your pages, posts, images, widgets — are all saved to your site’s database and will not be deleted when you change themes, the theme may change the way your content is displayed on your website.
If you create a blog page using the Blog Page Template, do not set this page as the page to display posts in either the theme’s Customize page or in Settings > Reading, as this will conflict with the template’s code, and will break your page.
To change your site’s theme to another Theme Poetry Theme:
- You will have to download the theme from the Theme Poetry website first – themepoetry.com
- From your WordPress Dashboard go to APPEARANCE > THEMES
- Click the tab ‘Install Themes’ > Click UPLOAD
- Locate the theme on your computer and click INSTALL then click ACTIVATE
- You can now customise your theme by clicking on CUSTOMIZE as per the Theme Poetry Tutorials.